This business class resort, situated four kilometers from the town center, is located along a coastal stretch of Port Dickson. A myriad of local golf courses, marinas, historical sites, and shopping centers are nearby.
The resort is one-and-a-half hours by car from Kuala Lumpur and 40 minutes from Kuala Lumpur International Airport. Guests will be able to enjoy the Lukut Museum and Fort, PD Ostrich Farm, Royal Port Dickson Yacht Club, and the Armed Forces Museum.
The resort offers modern rooms decorated with a coastal theme that is visually gratifying. Guests can enjoy delectable international and local dishes at the on-site restaurant and authentic fresh cocktails at the charming bar. The Corus Paradise Resort is perfect for travelers that want a beautiful beach location.
In this special limited-time collaboration, all subscribers of Scentses + Co will automatically get
- FREE Upgrade to Superior Room (worth RM250)
- 2 Complimentary Designer Perfumes in our 30-day atomiser
- Free access to all hotel amenities
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.